The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner’s Guide – 2nd Edition
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Fully updated for the Raspberry Pi 4 and latest software, this 252-page official Raspberry Pi book is crammed with projects and beginner’s guides containing all the information you need to get started using your new computer!
Learn how to set up the Raspberry Pi, install an operating system, and start using it. Follow step-by-step guides to code your own animations and games, using both the Scratch and Python languages. Create amazing projects by connecting electronic components to the Pi’s GPIO pins. Plus much, much more!
252 pages of essential information:
- Set up your Raspberry Pi for the first time
- Learn to code using Scratch and Python
- Control electronics: LEDs, buttons, and sensors
- Add a camera to shoot photos and videos
- Creating awe-inspiring projects
- Specifically designed for beginners