Simple Electronics with GPIO Zero
£3.00 Regular price
Create stunning electronics projects with your Raspberry Pi using our 100 page GPIO Zero Essentials guide.
Using the GPIO pins on your Raspberry Pi opens up a whole new world of possibilities. While it might seem daunting at first glance, with our help you’ll be creating electronic circuits and controlling them with the Python programming language within minutes. Grab your breadboard and start taking control of the real world with your Raspberry Pi today!
Learn from simple electronics projects across 12 chapters:
- Program LED lights
- Add a push button to your project
- Build a motion sensing alarm
- Create your own distance rangefinder
- Make a laser-powered tripwire
- Build a Raspberry Pi robot
- and much more