Create Graphical User Interfaces with Python
Add buttons, boxes, pictures and colours and more to your Python programs using the guizero library, which is quick, accessible, and understandable for all. This 156-page book is suitable for everyone, from beginners to experienced Python programmers who want to explore graphical user interfaces (GUIs).There are ten fun projects for you to create, including a painting program, an emoji match game, and a stop-motion animation creator.
- Create games and fun Python programs
- Learn how to create your own graphical user interfaces
- Use windows, text boxes, buttons, images, and more
- Learn about event-based programming
- Explore good (and bad) user interface design