Custom PC magazine #201
Custom PC is the magazine for people who are passionate about PC technology and hardware. Whether you've been building, overclocking and modding PCs for years, or you've just started tinkering with a ready-made PC, all the information you need is here in one place.
In Issue #201 of Custom PC, we show you how to build and overclock an awesome gaming rig for under a grand, enabling you to play the latest games at top settings, including ray tracing. There are no compromises here – our affordable machine has a liquid-cooled 3rd-gen Ryzen CPU, a GeForce RTX Super GPU, a 500GB PCI-E SSD, 16GB of RGB memory and a great supporting cast of components. We take you through the whole procedure, from component shopping to assembling and overclocking the finished machine.
Also in this issue:
- How to spray paint your motherboard
- Nvidia SLI – is it still worth it?
- 64-core AMD Threadripper 3990X
- 27in IPS gaming monitor group test
- Sub-£100 gaming keyboard group test
- Retro tech: AMD Athlon 64