The MagPi magazine #111
Subscribe now and never miss an issue
We are proud to announce Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W in this month’s edition of The MagPi magazine. We’ve got all the details on this quad-core powerhouse in the same tiny package. Read all about the clever SiP (system in a package) process that made it possible and meet the engineers behind the new design.
- Introducing Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W
- FREE! Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W for all The MagPi print subscribers.
- Experiment with a different operating system
- Explore the world of sensors
- Build a Raspberry Pi Pico stream deck
- Connect retro MIDI hardware to Raspberry Pi
- 10 Amazing Mike Cook projects
- Learn circuit design with Raspberry Pi
- Discover the automatic guitar tuner
- Control a Raspberry Pi Pico robot
NB: Please note that this magazine does not come with a Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W.