The MagPi magazine #72
Inside The MagPi magazine issue #72
AI may seem complicated but in this issue of The MagPi we make it easy to understand, with some guides that will help you experiment with speech and image recognition on your Raspberry Pi using machine learning.
We also show you how to make music with your Raspberry Pi by setting up your hardware and software so that you can create your own Pi-powered recording studio. All you need is a pair of headphones and a MIDI keyboard.
Want even more cool projects? Take a look at a cafe for squirrels, a Ghost Detector that hopes to give the Ghostbusters a run for their money, and find out how a Raspberry Pi called Nemo-Pi is helping to monitor shrinking coral reefs.
Also in this issue:
- Build a mini magic mirror
- Learn how to document your code
- Hack Minecraft Pi with Mathematica
- Tips on how to use the humble file manager
- Continue with making your games in Pygame Zero and C/C++
And much, much more!