Digital SLR Photography #153
WELCOME TO THE AUGUST ISSUE of Digital SLR Photography magazine.
Inside you’ll find a 16-page Photo Masterclass to macro photography, equipping you with everything you need to know to master the art of close-ups for yourself. Photo Workshop heads to North Wales to explore seascape compositions and our all-new Photo Expedition explores England’s largest National Park, The Lake District, with Ross Hoddinott Photography providing an expert insight to all the best photo spots.
- Out-of-this-world images: 50 years of Apollo adventures
- How to shoot beautiful close-ups from far away
- Use subject movement to enhance you landscapes
- Get inspired by award-winning close-up photography
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II is put to the test