Digital SLR Photography #155
WELCOME TO THE OCTOBER ISSUE of Digital SLR Photography magazine, on sale now. In this issue, our 14-page Photo Masterclass to travel photography will prove itself an essential read for anyone planning a photography trip. Professional landscape photographer Mark Bauer shares his expertise for photographing Purbeck and the Jurassic coast, Dorset, in Photo Expedition. And our all-new series, The Essential Guide To Drone Photography, provides you with everything you need to know to begin shooting awe-inspiring aerial photography. There are also plenty of photo tutorials, creative ideas and inspiration to keep you shooting for weeks to come, such as how to focus-stack landscapes, how to capture reflections at the coast and much, much more. Enjoy!
- Master drone photography with our new series, starting this issue
- Bird Photographer of the Year images revealed
- Expert guide to travel photography: What to pack, where to do go and what to shoot
- Explore Purbeck and the Jurassic Coast for landscape potential
- How to photograph coastal reflections
- We test Canon's new entry-level DSLR, the EOS 250D