Digital SLR Photography #172
In our final ever issue, our Essential Guide to Landscapes offers expert advice on the techniques and kit needed to shoot landscapes like a pro. Our Hotshot showcases Wayne Howes’s poignant images from his new book London in Lockdown. Our Photo Expert to low light looks at creative techniques to help you make light work of the dark. Our first ever aerial photography Photo Workshop sees one reader and his drone visits the south of England for a bird’s eye view of our coastline. In Photo Expedition, Adam Burton explains why the Faroe Islands’ popularity is surging amongst travellers, and in particular photographers. We’ll also show you how to capture wide-angle waterfalls, create a landscape panoramic, use mist to add mood to a scene and how to shoot the perfect floral still-life.
- Photo Skills: Shoot and edit a landscape panoramic
- Essential Guide: How to master landscape photography
- Hotshot: Images from the book London in Lockdown
- Photo Expert: 15 expert tips for shooting in low light
- Photo Expedition: Adam Burton visits the Faroe Islands
- Gear: Nikon's full-frame mirrorless Z 6II tested