Make Games with Python
Make Games with Python, the 2nd book in The MagPi Essentials range, is designed to help you learn the coding skills you need to create amazing games and applications on your Raspberry Pi.
While countless millions of us like nothing more than spending hours racking up high scores on our favourite games, too few of us are exposed to an even more gratifying way to spend the evening – making them.
Master essential game-making skills across 10 chapters:
- Creating shapes and paths
- Movement and animation
- Using the keyboard & mouse
- Adding sound and music
- Simulating physics and forces
- Building classes for actors
- Creating your own shoot-em ‘up