The MagPi magazine #114
Learn Practical Programming in the latest edition of The MagPi magazine and start making apps, games and devices. The lead feature in this month's magazine explains Raspberry Pi OS’s coding tools and environment, details the pros and cons of each of the major languages, what the basic aspects of code are and how to use them. A smattering of code is the most vital tool a modern maker can have. So don't delay! Boost your programming skills and start making practical projects.
- Practical Programming. Build better projects by developing your coding skills.
- #MonthOfMaking. Our annual celebration of making returns. Let's make March a month to remember and share your makes with the community.
- Create a Teletext television. Wire up Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W to an RCA cable and recreate the classic years of Teletext.
- Build a MIDI synth. Turn Raspberry Pi into a stand-alone retro MIDI synth unit with authentic General MIDI voices.
- Make an RC car using LEGO. Use the new Build HAT to control LEGO motors and build your own programmable remote-control car.
- Learn AI with Raspberry Pi. Demystify one of the most interesting aspects of modern computing with these resources.
- Make a cuppa with Teasmade 2.0. We've got a fresh hack of a classic 1970s bedroom device/
- Tracking meteors with Raspberry Pi. How one stargazing duo have used Raspberry Pi to capture some incredible scenes.
- Wake up to a Sunrise lamp. This hacked lamp uses NeoPixels to throw light around the room and gently wake you up.
- Win! TonyPi humanoid robot up for grabs.